Lipper has a fresh new look!
Lipper has a new brand identity. We have updated the Lipper logo to align it more closely with the Thomson Reuters brand. The updated brand identity reinforces Thomson Reuters ongoing commitment to grow the Lipper business by broadening its customer and product focus.
The refresh of the Lipper brand is an initial step which supports our aim to more effectively serve the needs of the retail market. Look for an expansion of the Lipper brand into new and adjacent markets over the next several months.
While the logo may be changing and our focus may be expanding, we want to assure you that Lipper remains committed to providing our clients with the industry’s most comprehensive global fund coverage and the highest quality tools.
We hope you will join us in our efforts to refresh the brand wherever it is displayed today.
What you need to do
- Replace the existing Lipper logo with the New Lipper Logo.
- This change does NOT apply to the Lipper Leaders logos. The Lipper Leaders logos will remain the same.
Where to find the new logo and usage guidelines
- The new logos and accompanying usage guidelines will be available on the Thomson Reuters Brand Site. Please click on the Brand Site link under Related Links.
- Users will be required to register to gain access to the brand website. Once logged-in to the site, select DOWNLOADS on the navigation bar, go to LOGO ARTWORK then click FLAGSHIP LOGOS in the left side bar to view and download the logo files and usage guide. The usage guide is located in the zip files along with the logo images.
When this needs to be completed
- We are asking everyone to update the logo by November 10, 2011
For more information
- Please review the FAQ document located under Related Links on this web page.
- If you have specific questions about usage or need additional assistance, please contact Tim Mickelborough, Global Head of Branding and Advertising.